Friday, September 3, 2010

multiples of 8

What if i ask you guys, can any body mention me the multiples of 8? Will you guys be able to answer me this question? I have worked on multiplication many times and of course you guys have liked it as well. Tell me, think over....

I will give you some options think over.. is 28 a multiple of 8 how about 36, 54 or 24? Did you get that? Well guys its 24... come on guys you don't have to think on it so much.

The multiples of 8 = 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 72, 80.

Guys these are the multiplies of 8, it will be a very useful post for you guys, just try understanding the concept.

How many of you fly kites? If you do work on a assignment i give you now.

Take the kite in your hand (any size) look at it carefully and try to find the area of a kite and let me know if you were able to find it out... i will come back with its answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment