Wednesday, August 18, 2010

different types of triangles

My friends, what are different types of triangles we have learn t? This is the topic for today.

Can you tell me the definition of a triangle before we go ahead with different types of triangles? I want you guys to write back to me so that i will know your subject knowledge and accordingly i will discuss the concept.

I will tell you different types of triangle below but you guys have to write back to me what is a triangle or the definition of a triangle.

Different type 1: Scalene triangle.

Different type 2: Isosceles triangle.

Different type 3: Equilateral triangle.

Different type 4: Right angled triangle.

Different type 5: Obtuse triangle.

Different type 6: Acute triangle.

My next post will be on what is mean in math, get prepared for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment